Monday, October 22, 2007

Where should I be after I escape Chicago?




Originally posted to my Yahoo 360 blog Tuesday August 14, 2007 - 07:49pm (CDT)





Mystery resolved ...






You Belong in Paris
You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.

You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.






And this seems to be a pattern ...





You Should Learn French
C'est super! You appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.

You are definitely a Parisian at heart. You just need your tongue to catch up...






I can already hear somebody saying it: "generations later, your DNA is still your destiny". Or part of it at least, in this case. Sorry, bubbe. I think I'll go make myself some chicken soup.